Teachers with Guns
On August 25, 2012, two New York City police officers shot and killed Jeffrey T. Johnson in Midtown. The officers fired 16 rounds. Unfortunately, nine bystanders were wounded, also. According to Police Commissioner Ray Kelly, all the bystanders were hit by police gunfire. (report of police responsibility below). Three suffered gunshot wounds, and six were hit by fragments. Might a similar scenario play out in public schools if we arm teachers?
- Some Truth in the Stand-Up
- Were You Always Going to be a Teacher?
- States Spend Fewer Tax Dollars on Education
- Tax Day Eve
- American Disparities
- U.S. Land Divided Like U.S. Wealth
- Arming Teachers
- Teachers with Guns
- An Altered Nativity
- Pubic Schools
- Pat Robertson Defers to Science for the Age of the Earth
- Yes on Recreational Use of Marijuana
This work by Teach Not is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright© 2011-2013 Teach Not. All Rights Not Included in the ShareAlike License Are Reserved.